Who we are
Sanctuary Management Services (SMS) manages over 9000 bed spaces working with some of the country's leading educational establishments and can boast an experience in this field of over 30 years.
SMS is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, one of the country's leading associations managing over 70,000 properties throughout England and Scotland including general rented, sheltered and supported accommodation, student and key worker accommodation.
What we do
SMS has an en experienced team in all disciplines that will work with you to offer a quality product and service and help you achieve your financial and strategic objectives.
- New build and/or refurbishment
- Asset Management
- Day to day Responsive Repairs
- Life Cycle Maintenance
- Accommodation Office Services
- Conference and Vacation Management
- On-line services
- Tenancy Management
- Rent Collection and Debt Management
Who we work with
SMS is currently working with the following universities and NHS Trusts:
- London School of Economics (LSE)
- University of Glasgow
- University of Dundee
- School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS)
- City University
- University of the Arts London
- Brighton University
- Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh.
- Addenbrookes NHS Trust
- Our sister company, Sanctuary Students, provides student accommodation in the North East of England and the Midlands. To find out more visit our Sanctuary Students website.
Sanctuary Management Services was set up in 2001 to respond to the growing demand for the provision of tenancy and broader Facilities Management services in the NHS, Further Education and PFI markets. In particular, this subsidiary of the Sanctuary Group specialises in the provision of Facilities Management and Accommodation Services to health workers and students, through leasehold and freehold arrangements with NHS trusts, Universities and Colleges, and the provision of Facilities Management services as part of PFI arrangements.
In 2007, Sanctuary Management Services acquired the Student Housing Portfolio of Shaftesbury Housing Association which brings with it further expertise in direct letting, on-line systems, services and marketing.